We deliver a bespoke School Improvement Programme in partnership with your school. If your school has been judged by Ofsted as requiring improvement, we will work with you to identify what needs to be done and provide all necessary support.
We help you by:
- Analysing your pupil-level data in all key stages
- Identify specific areas where performance falls short of national expectations
- Ascertain the causes of any shortfalls
- Support you in implementing these actions
We draw on the resources of London South East College – with support in the following areas:
Property, Estates, Health & Safety, Buildings and Infrastructure developments
In partnership with architects, engineering and construction companies, the College can address and project manage building projects. The College’s in-house Estate Management Team understands the requirements of effective management of educational estates and premises, including support on all health and safety matters.
Student Support Services
London South East Colleges has a talented team with expertise in areas including accommodation, finance, welfare, health, counselling as well as additional support for Maths and English. These support functions can be provided to schools and developed where appropriate.
Learning and Information Resources
London South East Colleges has access to thousands of books, an online library of electronic resources and up-to-date classroom resources. Services include:
- Curriculum support
- Teaching and learning support
- Literacy strategies, including the promotion of reading
- Evaluation of available resources to align with the school’s priorities
- Library and ICT advice and consultation
- Evaluation of school library facilities and advising on improvements
- Advice and involvement with the recruitment of new library staff
- Initial and ongoing support for new and existing library staff
- Open all year round including evening and weekend opening
The London South East Colleges’ financial services team provides support and guidance for financial planning, annual accounts preparation, budget management, procurement, asset management and audit services.
The College has extensive experience in procuring and managing systems: its finance, HR and payroll systems are not only market leading packages but are also widely used in school environments.
The HR team provides a service across a range of areas covering: terms and conditions of employment, employee relations, equality and diversity, staff development, health and safety and sustainability. The team supports the creation of effective policies and procedures that operate across the Trust and will establish a staff development programme to support new and changing requirements.
Marketing and PR
Marketing and PR support incorporates the following services: design, prospectus production, marketing materials, PR, websites, photography, editing and proof reading, event management, PR and reputation support during critical incidents.
Information Technology and Network Services
In terms of IT infrastructure, London South East Colleges’ contracts, manages and runs IT that encompasses corporate and learner systems, hardware, networking and software.